Monday, December 29, 2014

Transfer Changes - 12/29/14 (Glen Carbon, IL)

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope that Santa brought everyone something nice. I don't have much time to write today. I am in Belleville Illinois, I am writing down here today because we had an early transfer... Elder Abad got Transferred to Lindell Missouri which is in St. Louis! He will be working in the mission office this transfer. So This morning We had to drive across the River to the Mission home to drop him off.

I am staying in Glen Carbon, I will be getting Elder Bell. I have no Idea who he is or where he is serving right now, but I know he has been out a little over a year. I will find out more when I get him on Wednesday. But For the next two days I will be working with the Zone Leaders in Fairview Height in a Tri-panionship.

Sorry for the short letter, but things are pretty chaotic right now, so I will be sure to write a good letter next week talking about everything that is going! 

Thank You for all the support and Love, I am doing well and will write again next week!

Elder Chase Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment